Thursday, August 13

WISH LIST!

i found this post on confessions of a beauty addict's blog and decided to do my own, also it gave me an excuse to excersize my newly found polyvore addiction. (Why didnt i discover this sooner?)


Steal
spend
More or less my upcoming order on nonpareilboutique.com, so expect a very large Nyx haul soon!

-Nyx round lipsticks
-Nyx jumbo pencils
-Nyx ultra pearl mania pigments
-Nyx concealer jar
-Nyx eyeshadows
-Milani luminous blush
-Rimmel sexy curves mascara


Splurge



splurge

Ofcourse im always trying to build up my mac collection so heres the lastest things i want, aswell as a really cutee charm bracelet from topshop

-Mac Fix+

-Mac Mineralize blush in handfinish (not the colour pictured)

-Mac snob lipstick


Save

save

and finally the more expensive things im lusting after! some of which i'l hopefully be getting for my birthday on the 23rd *fingers crossed*

-Lancome hypnose mascara
-some of the nude coloured ciate paint pots (such adorable packaging aswell!)
-benefit creaseless cream eyeshadows
-Canon digital slr (not the one pictured)
- the sigma complete brush set, (which i will be doing a review on very soon!)

What are all of your steals, splurges and saves of the moment?

2 comments:

  1. Polyvore is awesome. I never thought of doing just makeup pages though! Maybe it will help when I get the craving for more and more makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good for when i feeling creative.. but lazy! plus i love making wish lists of all the cosmetics etc. i want

    ReplyDelete