Monday, September 21

Long time, no post :(!

I just wanted to say sorry for not posting recently, the reason for this that its been my first 2 weeks at college and every things been a bit hectic! in fact iv already dropped one subject (oops!)
I just logged on for the first time in about a week today and saw that i have 45 followers! and while this may not seem a lot to some of you, I'm pretty damn proud!
So thankyou to each and everyone of my followers :)

Anyways, the other reason for this post was to tell you that I have my first proper day off tomorrow and so I should get a couple of posts done and that I'm also going have a go at another tutorial and was wondering has anyone got any requests ? :)!




xxxx!

1 comment:

  1. i started college the other week aswell, its an absolute nightmare for blogging! xxx

    ReplyDelete